The last location in Jarilo-VI with decent difficulty. Some may have a difficult time searching for certain treasure chests, so here’s a guide for you. It is recommended to complete the Trailblaze Mission in the Jarilo-VI first before start collecting the chests.
Main: 8 Treasure Chests
These 8 chests are the ones counted in the treasure chest count on the map:
➥ Treasure Chest x7
➥ Warp Trotter x1
1. Teleport to Energy Conversion Station space anchor and once arrived, walk forward past the Calyx to the treasure chest beside the giant energy component.
2. Turn around and head northeast to the same path to the right on the map for the treasure chest.
3. Teleport to Energy Conversion Station space anchor and once arrived, turn around and head far east. There are 3 road branches, so choose the top left one.
4. Teleport to Vagrant Camp space anchor and walk forward past Eric to the chest.
5. From the previous location, head northwest toward the other side of the wall for the next treasure chest.
6. Teleport to Svarog’s Base space anchor and head southeast to its and Clara’s mansion.
7. From the previous location, head west and get the treasure chest on top of the staircase.
8. From the previous location, go down the stairs and turn left for the Warp Trotter.
Side: 4 Treasure Chests
These 4 chests are the ones that are not counted in the treasure chest count on the map such as the Formidable Foe challenge or Magflow Link puzzle.
➥ Magflow Link x1
➥ Formidable Foe x3
9. From the previous location with the Warp Trotter, look north for the (not really, quite easy actually) Formidable Foe.
10. Teleport to Energy Conversion Station space anchor and once arrived, head north for a bit before going west for the Formidable Foe.
11. From the previous location, head far east to the three road branches again, and this time, choose the top right one.
12. From the previous location, keep going south and interact with the giant energy component to start the puzzle.
Color Code: fb8197