Another area with lots of strong Formidable Foe so gets your party ready. Some may have a difficult time searching for certain treasure chests, so here’s a guide for you. It is recommended to complete the Trailblaze Mission in the Jarilo-VI first before start collecting the chests.
Main: 9 Treasure Chests
These 9 chests are the ones counted in the treasure chest count on the map:
➥ Treasure Chest x8
➥ Warp Trotter x1
1. Teleport to Orphanage space anchor and head east downwards. The treasure chest is beside the stairwell.
2. Since we lack a space anchor here, you need to continue walking south toward the end of the road to find the Warp Trotter.
Tips: If you fail to defeat the Warp Trotter and it manages to flee, reenter your game to spawn it back. No need to wait for any daily server reset.
3. From the previous location, turn left after going past through the locked door (you can unlock it from the controller there).
4. From the previous location, turn around and walk toward the end of the road (to the south) for another treasure chest. It is hidden behind a garbage bin.
5. Teleport to the Entrance space anchor and climb the stairwell. The chest is on the left side once you reach the end.
6. From the previous location, head northwest to the narrow alleyway. You will face many enemies (if you didn’t defeat them yet) but just ignore them if they can’t chase after you.
7. Get out of the alleyway and after going straight, turn right towards a settlement (a place with lots of boxes and a table). The treasure chest is beside a huge box of Geomarrow.
8. Teleport to the Abandoned Market space anchor and turn around as the chest is just behind the space anchor.
9. Go past the gate in front of you for another treasure chest.
Side: 5 Treasure Chests
These 5 chests are the ones that are not counted in the treasure chest count on the map such as the Formidable Foe challenge or Magflow Link puzzle.
➥ Magflow Link x2
➥ Formidable Foe x3
10. Teleport to Abandoned Market space anchor and walk forward for a bit before turning right towards a Magflow Link puzzle.
11. Inside the path after unlocking the gate, there is a Formidable Foe. Defeat them to unlock the treasure chest.
12. Teleport to Orphanage space anchor and head south toward another Formidable Foe. There are 2 waves for this challenge so be wary of your health.
13. From the previous location, head south to the Magflow Link puzzle. There are a few enemies you need to defeat if it is an obstacle.
14. After you claim the chest from the previous puzzle, keep following the path to the last Formidable Foe.
Color Code: f68383