Honkai: Star Rail is opening up registrations for its second closed beta testing on all platforms from April 28, 2022 to May 15, 2022. The form asks various questions such as your gaming preferences and habits, but it is not know whether this affects your chances of success. Players will be notified via email once the sign ups close.
Click here to be sent to the official website, where you can sign up.
Also find the trailer and post from miHoYo below.
In the vast universe, countless planets light up the sky, outlining the legends of the Aeons.
Now, the dim silver tracks are gleaming once again, and the silent Astral Express will sound its long whistle once more.
All-new characters, maps, gameplays… Intensely, but excitedly look forward to seeing the Trailblazers yet again.
The Crew warmly invites you to sign up for the Second Closed Beta and explore the infinite possibilities of the vast galaxy together.
“Dear Trailblazers, the Astral Express is about to depart. Hurry up and get on board.”
May this journey lead us starward
■ About the Second Closed Beta
This is the Second Closed Beta for Honkai: Star Rail. This closed beta test will have a limited number of participants, is free of charge, and any game account progress will be deleted after the beta. We can only grant a limited number of Trailblazers access, thank you for your understanding.
The game is still in development. As such, content of the beta test does not represent the final quality of the product.
■ Sign-Up Period
Start date: 2022/04/28 12:00 (UTC+8)
End date: 2022/05/15 12:00 (UTC+8)
■ How to Sign Up
Enter the link below to go to the official website. Log in to your HoYoverse Account, and click the “Enter Sign-Up” button to fill in the survey to register for the beta test. The Express Crew will draw from Trailblazers who have successfully submitted the survey to issue test access.
※ Please be sure to fill in the survey information accurately. If the information provided is false or inaccurate, you may not be able to participate in the beta test.
■ Beta Access Notification
After the Second Closed Beta sign-up closes, the Express Crew will notify the Trailblazers who have successfully obtained the Second Closed Beta access by email. Please be sure to provide the correct email address in the sign-up survey.
■ Second Closed Beta Device Requirements
This beta test supports PC, Android, and iOS platforms. To ensure a smooth testing experience for all Trailblazers, we recommend that you use the listed devices.
Recommended specifications: Intel® Core™ i5 Processor, 8 GB of RAM, discrete graphics card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, or better.
Snapdragon 865, Kirin 9000, or better.
iPhone: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, or better.
iPad: iPad with Apple A12 processor or better (October 2018 model or later).
※ Must be iOS 12 or higher. macOS is currently not supported.
1. All beta content is still in development and does not represent the final quality of the game.
2. The beta test access will be bound to the device you use to log in for the first time. During the test, one account can only be bound to one device per platform, and other devices cannot be used for the same platform. If you switch devices for a platform during the test period, your game account will be banned and will not be unblocked during the beta. Trailblazers should also pay attention to not trust any information regarding beta account sharing, selling, etc. to avoid unnecessary losses.
3. The beta access is only valid for the current round of testing and cannot be transferred. It is strictly prohibited to transfer or sell beta clients, beta accounts, or other beta-related materials to other people. Access for the beta will be revoked for accounts found to have conducted such activities.
4. This round of testing is a small-scale, limited, full-wipe beta. The test servers will not have any top-up available.
5. If you are a child as specified by relevant personal data protection policies in your country or region, you must obtain permission from your guardian before participating in this survey.