Calyx stages provide various materials to upgrade Characters and Light Cones.
It cost 10 Trailblaze Power to complete one wave. You can set a maximum of 6 waves per stage.
There are 2 types of Calyx stages
These are stages that provide general resources
Currently as of CBT3 all Calyx (Golden) stages are open daily and do not rotate.
Bud of Memories: Character EXP Material
Bud of Aether: Light Cone EXP material
Bud of Treasures: Credits
Calyx (Crimson) stages provide materials to upgrade a character’s Traces.
Currently as of CBT3 all Calyx (Crimson) stages are open daily and do not rotate.
There are 7 different stages (One for each path).
These stages provide Character Ascension Materials and cost 30 Trailblaze Power for each clear
There are 7 different stages (One for each element)
Cavern of Corrosion
As of CBT3 there are currently 12 unique Relic sets and 6 stages. Each stage is able to drop 2 different Relic sets.
These stages reward players with Relics and cost 40 Trailblaze power for each clear.
List of stages and Relic set drops:
- Path of Gelid Wind: Hunter of Glacial Forest (Ice) and Eagle of Twilight Line (Wind)
- Path of Holy Hymn: Knight of Purity Palace (DEF) and Band of Sizzling Thunder (Lightning)
- Path of Drifting: Passerby of Wandering Cloud (Heal) and Musketeer of Wild Wheat (ATK)
- Path of Jabbing Punch: Champion of Streetwise Boxing (Physical) and Thief of Shooting Meteor (Break Effect)
- Path of Providence: Guard of Wuthering Snow (DMG Reduction) and Genius of Brilliant Stars (Quantum)
- Path of Conflagration: Firesmith of Lava-Forging (Fire) and Wastelander of Banditry Desert (Imaginary)
Echoes of War
These stages provide players with Advanced Trace Materials and a chance to get Light Cones.
Echoes of War can only be cleared 3 times a week and cost 30 Trailblaze Power for each clear.
Simulated Universe is a roguelike game mode that consists of 6 stages, allowing players to collect different buffs to aid them in combat.
List of buffs: https://honkai.gg/simulated-universe-buffs
- Completing a run of Simulated Universe will reward players with points. These points are accumulated to earn rewards.
- Simulated World resets every week, allowing the player to claim the rewards again.
- When Completing World 2, 4, and 6 for the first time, players will be rewarded with a character Herta and 2 Herta Bonds.
Players can also obtain unique 2-piece Relic sets in World 3 to 6.
- World 3: Space Sealing Station and Fleet of the Ageless
- World 4: Taila: Kingdom of Banditry and Sprightly Vonwacq
- World 5: Pan-Galactic Commercial Enterprise and Celestial Differentiator
- World 6: Belobog of the Architects and Inert Salsotto