Table of Contents
How to Get: There are 4 quests from Clara’s Companion Mission and all 4 of them require you to complete the Trailblaze Mission to a certain degree.
1. Rarely Affectionate (Part 1)
2. Rarely Affectionate (Part 2)
3. No One Is Answering
4. Wish You Were Here
Rarely Affectionate (Part 1)
For the first part of Clara’s Companion Mission, you need to complete the following requirement:
1. Reach Trailblaze Level 24 or higher
2. Trailblaze Mission Roads to the Past Have Long Been Closed
1. Ask Clara about the trouble in the Robot Settlement
➥ Open your Incoming Message Notification and read the message for Clara. Teleport to Svarog’s Base space anchor in Robot Settlement and talk to Clara to start the quest.
2. Question the witness of the theft cases involving mechanical parts
➥ Still in Robot Settlement, teleport to Vagrant Camp space anchor to investigate the theft bases by questioning the only witness. The choices here do not really matter so you are free to choose which dialogue you think is the best.
3. Search for clues regarding the culprit
➥ When the navigation asked you to find a clue, it’s near the rock wall just in front of the gate leading to Svarog’s Base.
4. Follow the clues and search onward
➥ After that, enter the gate and use the Lift Controller to go to the lower zone. The navigation will lead you to another wall to investigate.
5. Continue to look for clues of the culprit
➥ The last place to investigate is near some group of enemies. If you alert the enemy before you can investigate the wall, you need to defeat them first.
6. Find the source of the odd sounds
➥ When you found the Gear-Stealing Robot, no matter what dialogue you choose, you need to fight it. Although the robot is broken after the fight, fortunately, Clara believes she can repair it.
7. Follow Clara back to Svarog’s base
➥ After the fight, you will be automatically teleported to Svarog’s mansion. Talk to Clara to continue the quest.
8. Find Toby near the gates of the base
➥ Teleport to the Energy Conversion Station space anchor on Floor 1 of Robot Settlement and find Toby.
9. Follow Toby
➥ When Toby mentioned the Super Speed mode, it was not real, so you shouldn’t believe it. In addition, during the walk to the first destination, you will pass through two enemies, so you need to defeat them first unless you’re using Seele’s Talent.
10. Keep following Toby
➥ On the path to the second destination, you will also pass through another enemy, so you need to fight it too.
11. Report back to Clara
➥ Teleport back to Svarog’s Base and hand the new shell to Clara. After repairing the robot, the new shell is incompatible and you need to fight the robot for a little bit. You need to wait for a daily reset before talking to Clara again.
12. Ask Clara about the Little Robot
➥ After a daily reset, make sure to talk to Clara again and choose ‘How’s the Little Robot doing?’ to trigger the next mission on the next daily reset.
Rarely Affectionate (Part 2)
1. Check with Clara on how the robot is doing
➥ Go back to Svarog’s Base and talk to Clara. We will once again realizes that the shell is not suitable for the Little Robot called Pascal so we need to find a new and suitable one.
2. Head to the machine graveyard with Clara to look for a suitable shell
➥ Teleport to the Energy Conversion Station space anchor on Floor 1 of Robot Settlement and follow the navigation until you reach a broken Automaton Direwolf’s location. You need to fight it.
3. Return to Svarog’s Base and fix Pascal
➥ Once the conversation is over, you will teleport back to Svarog’s mansion. Fortunately, after fixing Pascal’s this time, it went off running to another location instead of you need to fight it.
4. Follow Pascal, who had run away
➥ Teleport to Entrance space anchor in Rivet Town to find Pascal on top of the stairs. Well, this time you need to fight the Patrolling Robot.
5. Follow Pascal
➥ You have to spend some time following Pascal so keep following the navigation until you reach the Tempering Workshop.
6. Investigate the Tempering Workshop
➥ You need to find two items in the workshop. The first one is the books on top of a desk on the left of Pascal. The second one is the CRT display device behind Pascal.
7. Continue investigating the Tempering Workshop
➥ After investigating those 2 items, you can investigate the desk in the middle of the workshop.
8. Return to the Base with Clara
➥ When you’re back to the Base, you need to make a hard decision on whether you support Svarog or Clara’s decision.
9. Convince Clara or Svarog to take up the other’s plan and decide on Pascal’s fate
➥ This is a multi-ending quest that results in different achievements in a follow-up mission:
1) Siding with Svarog unlocks Wish You Were Here, which grants the achievement For a Breath I Tarry.
2) Siding with Clara unlocks No One Is Answering, which grants the achievement The Lifecycle of Software Objects.
Wish You Were Here
➥ After siding with Svarog in and completing Companion Mission Rarely Affectionate (Part 2), read the message from Clara after a daily reset. Completing this mission will grant the achievement For a Breath I Tarry.
➥ Clara should send you another message later about a gift in the Tempering Workshop.
➥ You can investigate the desk in the Tempering Workshop to get an item ‘Flower Made From Scrap Iron.’ Don’t worry, you will also get this item if you’re siding with Clara.
No One Is Answering
➥ After siding with Clara in and completing Companion Mission Rarely Affectionate (Part 2), read the message from Clara after a daily reset. Completing this mission will grant the ‘Flower Made From Scrap Iron’ and an achievement The Lifecycle of Software Objects.