Table of Contents
The decaying Aurum Alley is now facing a chance for revitalization — It can either be funded and rebuilt by the IPC, or be led back to prosperity by the local merchant guild. And now, you are in a position to influence its decision…
▌Limited-Time Event Period
2023/08/31 12:00 – 2023/09/18 03:59(server time)
※ After the limited-time event concludes, Aurum Alley’s Hustle and Bustle will be moved to Conventional Memoir, where Trailblazers can continue to experience its gameplay.
Complete the Trailblaze Mission “Xianzhou Luofu — Obsequies Performed, A Long Road Ahead”
■ Limited-Time Rewards
■ Permanent Rewards
■ Aurum Alley Operations
● After the event starts, a new mission from the Adventure Mission series “Back in Business” will become available daily. Complete “Back in Business (I)” to begin Aurum Alley operations. There are a total of 4 phases.
● During Aurum Alley operations, earn “Merchant Guild’s funds” to help the merchant guild solve the crisis. After achieving the Merchant Guild’s funding goal for each phase and delivering it to the merchant guild, the subsequent mission storyline will be triggered and the landscape of Aurum Alley will change.
● During the operations period, you can also complete “Merchant Events” to establish collaborative relationships with stores. After which, you can advance the operations process and alter the store’s situation. Some stores will provide goods for purchase after a relationship is established.
● After advancing Aurum Alley’s operations phase, more Merchant Events will be unlocked.
■ Inventory Arrangement
● During Aurum Alley’s operations period, you can earn Merchant Guild’s funds via Inventory Arrangement.
● After completing Merchant Events, you can add new orders and goods for Inventory Arrangement.
● After achieving Aurum Alley’s Phase Goal, you will unlock the “Custom Order” of each store as challenge stages.
● After advancing Aurum Alley’s operations phase, a larger-capacity freight starskiff will become available, allowing for greater shipping revenue.
■ Logistics Planning
● During Aurum Alley operations, you can plan routes in “Logistics Planning” and obtain corresponding rewards by achieving certain logistic scores.
● After completing Merchant Events, you can unlock the corresponding store in Logistics Planning and plan the logistics route from the store to the dock.
● After achieving Aurum Alley’s Phase Goal, “Streetside Events” will appear. Complete them to obtain rewards and unlock route advantages in Logistics Planning.
● After advancing Aurum Alley’s operations phase, the Low-Level, Mid-Level, and High-Level logistics lanes will be opened in order to accommodate more stores.