Table of Contents
- Ghostly Grove
- Exorcismal Chronicle
- Subscription Plan & Other Rewards
With the Creation Furnace having burst apart, the heliobi sealed within have gone loose. The Ten-Lords Commission is commanded to eradicate these demons, and you are about to experience an otherworldly tale with the judges.
After starting the Trailblaze Continuance Mission: A Foxian Tale of the Haunted, you will unlock its respective events. The main menu is as you can see in the image above, with tons of options. The main ones are:
1. Ghostly Grove
2. Exorcismal Chronicle
4. Subscription Plan
This is the MAIN task for this event. In this section, you can take on Investigation Assignments (can be seen on top of each topic) and complete them to gain:
1. Number of fans (To unlock the next phase of this event)
2. Gratuity Points (To unlock rewards in the Subscription Plan)
3. Exorcismics (To unlock more skills when you’re challenging Exorcismal Chronicle)
All of the assignments given are pretty easy and straight to the point, so I don’t think a guide for each assignment is necessary.
Aside from accepting assignments here, you can also reply to comments from netizens to earn extra Gratuity Points. The ones you can reply to are those with the ‘Someone mentioned you’ tags.
This is the BATTLE mode where you need to fight enemies and complete the objectives to get the full reward: Gratuity Points.
The unique combat mode here is the existence of exorcismics and Fiendfire. If you miss out on the tutorial cause of frantic skipping, you can see the brief explanation below.
1) Every few turns, Fiendfire will appear in the Action Order. When any turn ends, it will cause the Fiendfire to shift towards the top of the Action Order. When Fiendfire reaches the top of the Action Order, it takes effect on the unit that is currently taking action.
2) When Fiendfire appears next to allies, it will appear as a green flame. When it takes effect, it can replenish the Lunaumbra Gourd’s exorcismics energy.
3) When Fiendfire appears next to enemies, it will appear as a red flame. When it takes effect, it can greatly enhance the enemy that receives it.
4) After an Ultimate is used, Fiendfire will immediately shift towards the top of the Action Order. Using an Ultimate when the red Fiendfire is just about to reach the top of the Action Order will enable the team to capture the Fiendfire.
Whenever your Lunaumbra Gourd’s exorcismics energy is full, use it to unleash certain skills (which can be changed) to deal huge damage to enemies.
Pay attention to the Action Order and if you see a red flame just below the current active character/enemy, immediately use any Ultimate to steal that red flame and turn it to green.
A reminder that the Exorcismal Chronicle guide below is only for the highest difficulty. Remember that enemies on each difficulty may differ = different elemental weaknesses.
1) Pavilion of Cessation
Team Recommendation: Since all enemies are weak to Imaginary, your DPS is highly recommended to be Imaginary too (Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae for the win). After that, the remaining slot can be your usual buffer/debuffer/healer.
Exorcismics: Amulet Coreflow Supreme that provides free Energy to all allies when you activate the skill. Although DHIL’s true damage is from his Enhanced Basic ATK and not Ultimate, he can greatly benefit from the Ultimate to get the Squama Sacrosancta.
2) Swallowsong Pavilion
Team Recommendation: Initially, there’s only three enemies here, but then the Gatekeeper can summon more fishes making it 5 enemies. I recommend bringing an AoE DPS like Jing Yuan or Serval so you can hit all of them and trigger the Exorcismics below. While for the rest, it’s best if the others don’t depend on Skill Points too much like Blade that use his Normal ATK and Tingyun with her Skill that can hold on for 3 turns. For the last slot, it’s up to you.
Exorcismics: Edict Quincunx Smite that inflict enemies with a stack of Skyfire Curse. Once the target is attacked while having the stack, it will explode and deal Blast DMG to them. AoE DPS is perfect for this skill so you can trigger the stack on all enemies at once.
3) Foxsomn Tomb
Team Recommendation: All enemies specialized in dealing AoE DMG + the Wind Shear debuff, your team will suffer if you don’t have any healer/shielder with cleansing skill. Even more unfortunate is how enemies here don’t have the same elemental weakness. But no matter, the character I most recommend here is Ice characters (Jingliu on Yanqing) so they have a chance to freeze enemies.
Exorcismics: Edict Evil Cleanse that depletes all enemies’ Toughness and inflict Quantum Weakness Break effect. The big boss here is Stormbringer and its Ultimate skill can deal devastating damage to your characters that are targeted. That’s why, whenever it uses its Ultimate skill (Windfall Storm), immediately use your Exorcismics skill to weakness break it. Once enemies are weak, attack the 2 Imaginary Weavers first to stack the Entanglement status.
4) Locufox Forest
Team Recommendation: There are 3 initial enemies with one Wooden Lupus that can keep summoning more enemies. That’s why, you know AoE DPS is preferred here. You can either use the same team from my Swallowsong Pavilion challenge above (Jing Yuan + Blade + Tingyun + Flex) or Nihility team with Kafka Sampo duo.
Exorcismics: Edict Woe Exile with the ability to inflict Bleed on enemies. Obviously, the best Exorcismics (in my opinion) for Kafka’s Nihility team is the one with DoT skills. Since Kafka’s built with ATK (on most Relics stats) her high ATK will be helpful for the Exorcismics skill as it is based on the ally with the highest ATK.
5) Verdant Terrace
Begone, Evil (I)
Team Recommendation: Your single-target DPS shines really bright here because there is only 1 enemy in each wave. Yanqing is one of the best options since 2 bosses are weak to said element and you can bring Silver Wolf to inflict a new weakness on the last enemy that is not weak to Ice (If you don’t have Silver Wolf, bring another debuffer like Pela).
Exorcismics: Edict Evil Cleanse to instantly weaken an enemy or Suppression Incarnate Morph to turn an enemy into Trotter.
Begone, Evil (II)
Team Recommendation: Too many enemies with different elemental weaknesses? No problem, Kafka got your back (again) with her DoT team. All you need to do is use Sampo’s Skill and Ultimate before Kafka’s Skill and Ultimate, b o o m! The other 2 slots can be added with AoE debuffer like Pela and a healer/shielder.
Exorcismics: Edict Woe Exile with the ability to inflict Bleed on enemies. The reason is obvious.
Begone, Evil (III)
Team Recommendation: Since most enemies are weak to Imaginary, your DPS is highly recommended to be Imaginary too (Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae for the win). After that, the remaining slot can be your usual buffer/debuffer/healer/shielder.
Exorcismics: Suppression Demon Shackle to Imprison enemies and delay their action. Aside from that, your DHIL – which I’m pretty sure is built with Wastelander of Banditry Desert Relic, can easily gain a 10% Crit Rate and 20% Crit DMG from the Relic bonus.
Begone, Evil (IV)
Team Recommendation: Another stage where your single-target DPS shines really bright here because there is only 1 enemy in each wave. Ice DPS like Jingliu and Yanqing is one of the best options since 2 bosses are weak to said element and you can bring Silver Wolf to inflict a new weakness on the last enemy that is not weak to Ice (If you don’t have Silver Wolf, bring another debuffer like Pela).
Exorcismics: Suppression Incarnate Morph to turn an enemy into Trotter and since there’s only one enemy per wave, they can’t even attack you when it’s their turn. You need to be careful when using the skill and only use it when the enemy turns to its original form again.
These are the skills that will help you in the Exorcismal Chronicle battle. There are a total of 8 Exorcismics skills and you can unlock them by completing Investigation Assignments in Ghostly Grove.
- Edict: Evil Cleanse – Completely deplete all enemies’ Toughness and simultaneously deal DMG to them, as well as make them receive more DMG.
- Edict: Woe Exile – Uses bounce attacks and inflicts Bleed to targets.
- Amulet: Fiend Seal – Recover Skill Points, and increases Basic ATK and Skill DMG dealt after consuming Skill Points.
- Edict: Quincunx Smite – Inflicts Skyfire Curse to all targets, which can deal Blast DMG. Continuously increases Skyfire Curse DMG.
- Suppression: Demon Shackle – Inflicts Imprisonment to all enemies, and they will receive Additional DMG when they are attacked.
- Amulet: Coreflow Supreme – Regenerates Energy for all allies and increases Ultimate DMG.
- Amulet: Altar Aegis – Blocks and reflects DMG for all allies.
- Suppression: Incarnate Morph – Turn a random number of enemy targets into Trotters/ Attacks against these targets are guaranteed to CRIT with CRIT DMG Boost.
Subscription Plan & Other Rewards
These are the regular rewards. Completing missions in the Ghostly Grove and stages in Exorcismal Chronicle to earn Gratuity Points. Submit the points in Subscription Plans to get all the rewards.
You can get a new Phone Wallpaper after reaching Level 10 in the Subscription Plan.
Time-limited rewards where you need to complete all the tasks listed here to unlock the rewards. You can read each of them in your event menu.
Accumulate fans on Ghostly Grove to get the materials to Superimpose the free Light Cone that can be obtained by completing the Trailblaze Continuance Mission.